Training Terms of Service
Anglian Dog Works Training Terms of Service
By booking any of Anglian Dog Works’ services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Services include, but are not limited to courses, workshops, 121s, initial consultations and training calls.
Non-attendance and cancellation policy:
If you cannot attend an appointment at the time, date and location stated when originally booked please get email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Cancellation made within 24 hours of the session occurring will be subject to payment of the full cost of the lesson, no fees will be refunded.
- Cancellation made within 48 hours of the session may be rescheduled at no additional cost, but no fees will be refunded.
- Cancellations made more than two calendar days prior to booking may be rescheduled or refunded at no additional cost.
- Anglian Dog Works reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Any appointment cancelled by Anglian Dog Works will be rescheduled for a later date.
- In group sessions, there is a limit to the number of dogs/handlers per session. For this reason, your payment will reserve your place in the class for the duration of that course or session. If you are unable to attend any class within a course, you agree to forfeit the session/s. Anglian Dog Works is obligated to run the class in your absence and is unable to re-allocate your place to another client. For this reason, no credit or refunds will be offered for group classes you do not attend.
- Appointments will not be cancelled due to inclement weather see “Dog Training FAQs” https://angliandogworks.com/pages/dog-training-information for more information
- If your dog has ever shown aggression or bitten a person/other animal, you MUST report this prior to your appointment.
- All dogs always remain the responsibility of the owner/handler.
- Handlers will clear up after their dogs and take poo bags away with them.
- Individual session will last up to 45 minutes, group session up to 60 minutes; Anglian Dog Works reserve the right to cut a lesson short if the trainer feels that’s best for the dog’s welfare such as adverse weather conditions.
- No bitch in season can attend a group session with males; handlers may come without the dog in this circumstance.
- Any children under the age of 18 must be always accompanied by an adult.
- We may use your contact details to contact you about your booking.
- We will ask you for personal information your dog to make a record of training requirements.
- All data is stored securely electronically with restricted access.
- Your details will not be passed on to any 3rd party without your permission.
- There may be photos taken during sessions; by agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are authorising photos of you and your dog to be taken and used for marketing purposes by Anglian Dog works and the photographer.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting: Angliandogworks@gmail.com
Whilst every effort is made to ensure training sessions remain safe, Anglian Dog Works cannot be held liable for any damage to property, or injury to dog, animal, or person during training.
Owners agree to indemnify and hold unaccountable Anglian Dog Works against all losses, liabilities, judgments and costs (including legal fees and expenses) arising out of, or related to, any claim of injury to persons or property of any kind, whether before, during or after the consultation and when implementing suggested techniques with your dog.
Owners/handlers are responsible for all vet bills, no matter how they are incurred.
COVID-19 - ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, if you are waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test or have been asked to self isolate please do not attend your session.