The Super Sprat!
The Tasty AND healthy training reward that you can add to your dog’s treat pouch
THAT CAN ACTIVATE THEIR LONGEVITY GENES 🧬
Sprats are 100% whole dried oily fish that offer numerous nutritional benefits.
Why feed these to your dog?
We all want our best friends to live long, happy, and healthy lives.
Feeding 1 or more oily fish a day, two or three times a week can unlock incredible health benefits for your dog1
- Natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids These essential fatty acids also play a big role in promoting healthy skin
- Oily fish contains CoQ10. This is a powerful molecule with antioxidant properties, protecting cells and potentially extending both health span and lifespan.
- They supply minerals, including selenium. Selenium is vital for thyroid health, and helpful in neutralizing free radicals and protecting the organs from damage.
- Rich source of vitamins, such as vitamin B-12 which supports healthy methylation, nerve function and detoxification.
- Sprats also supply a rich food source of vitamin D, which is vital for our dogs’ overall health and must be consumed in the diet, as dogs can’t make vitamin D from sunlight.
Rodney Habib & Dr Karen Shaw Becker with Khristin Loberg. (2021). The Forever Dog.Harper Collins Publishers.